Rotameters are otherwise called variable region digital flow meters. Variable zone flow meters work by measuring the stream rate as the liquid goes through a decreased tube where the cross sectional region of the tube steadily gets to be more prominent as the liquid goes through the tube. The term rotameter originates from the early form of the buoys, which had spaces to balance out and focus them inside of the liquid stream. This made the buoys turn. Current buoy outlines are an assortment of shapes (round for instance) and are built of stainless steel, glass, metal, and plastic.
Principle of ByPass Rotameter
Whenever liquid or gas moves through a taper tube containing a buoy, a weight contrast of P1 and P2 is made in the middle of upper and lower side of the buoy. The buoy moves upwards by a power got by increasing the weight differential by the most extreme cross sectional range of the buoy.
Because of taper end of the tube, as the buoy moves upwards, the liquid passing zone increments as a consequence of which the differential weight diminishes. Upward development of buoy stops when the dead load is progressively adjusted by the differential weight. Decreasing of metering tube is designed to the point that the vertical development of the buoy turns out to be straightly corresponding to the rate of stream and the scale is given to peruse the position of the buoy, in this way bringing forth stream rate sign.
In light of Bemoulli's hypothesis, the standard said above can be hypothetically communicated as follows:
1) Flow FormulaAdvantages of Rotameter
Used to measure the flow rate of gases & liquid, Rotameter used in multiple industries due to its following advantages:
1) A rotameter doesn't demand any outer power or fuel or any kind of energy, it utilizes just the natural properties of the liquid, alongside gravity, to gauge flow rate.
2) It works on first guideline henceforth exact and repeatability of the signs is great.
3) A rotameter is likewise a generally basic gadget that can be manufactured in large quantity with minimal effort materials, considering its across the board use.
4) Weight misfortune because of the rotameter is insignificant and moderately consistent on the grounds that the zone through the decreased tube increments with stream rate. This outcomes in decreased pumping expenses.Rotameter Selection Criteria
1) What is the base and most extreme flow rate for the flow meter?
2) What is the lowest and greatest procedural temperature?
3) What is the span of the funnel?
4) Would you like an immediate perusing rotameter or is a gaze upward table satisfactory?
5) What precision do you require?
6) Do you require a valve to manage the stream?
7) Will there be back pressure?
8) What is the highest procedural weight?Rotameter Design Components
- The two basic components of every rotameter are:
1) Tapered metering tube
Tube sizes vary from 1/16 to 4 in., with a 1/8 to 2 in.
Driven by technical proficiency, we are counted as the utmost manufacturer, exporter and supplier of excellent quality range of CVG ByPass. The offered product is used for measuring bypass flow in pipelines. This product is precisely manufactured at our well-equipped production unit using supreme quality raw materials and advanced techniques in compliance with set market quality standards. Apart from that, this CVG ByPass is made available for our respected clients at rock-bottom prices.Features:
1) Robust construction
2) Clear display
3) Easy to use
4) Seamless finishTechnical Details:
|Fluid ||Liquids, Gases & Steam |
|Density / Sp. gravity ||Up to 1.85 |
|Viscosity ||Below 10 CP |
|Design Temperature ||Up to 150 °C |
|Design Pressure ||Up to 13 Kg/cm² in case of Glass Tube Type Up to 25 Kg/cm² in case of Metal Tube Type |
|Measuring Range ||22 to 300 M3/hr of Water / Liquid |
0.1 to 800 Nm3/hr of Air/Gas NTP
|Line Size ||50 NB to 600 NB |
|End Connection Materials ||MS / SS304 / SS304L / SS316 / SS316L / Monel / Hastalloy / PVC / PP |
|Connection ||Carrier Ring Suitable to mount between ASA/BS/DIN Flanges |
|Accuracy ||±2% of FSD & ± 1.5% on request |